IS THE EVENT?
Charlotte Wine & Food Weekend will be held April 18-21, 2018. Our events are at a wide variety of locations in Charlotte, including the city's hottest restaurants (check out the full list here) and event venues including the Wells Fargo Atrium and the Mint Museum Uptown at Levine Center for the Arts.
Attire depends entirely on the event:
- Restaurant/Vintner Dinners: Dress to Impress. We suggest a jacket (minus the tie) and slacks for him with a nice button down, a dress or nice top and pants for her.
- Grand Tasting: Snappy Casual. Keep it casual, keep it stylish; it's hard to go wrong with a nice top and jeans.
- Grand Gala: Black-Tie Optional. Whether you're in the mood to break out your tux and gown or prefer to keep it cocktail attire, get ready to eat, drink and be merry.
A few items that top the list:
- Photo ID: an absolute MUST at every CWFW event to confirm you are 21 or older and to access many of our event venues
- Credit Card: we will have fabulous auction items as well as the opportunity to order the delicious wines we pour (or different vintages) at nearly every CWFW event
Cancellation Policy: Once processed, CWFW tickets are non-refundable. However, they are transferable so feel free to give your ticket to someone else. Please keep your purchase receipt as proof of purchase. CWFW will have a guest list at the entrance to all events, however it is recommended you bring your purchase confirmation either on your mobile device or a printed copy.